Date posted: 06 June 2019
Closing date: 30 June 2019
Job post based at: Gleeds
Building Surveying and CAD
Gleeds Building Surveying has an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Building Surveyor to join our team in Nottingham.
Our team in the Nottingham Office has a rapidly expanding profile enjoying continuing success providing a broad range of services to a variety of Public and Private Sector Clients. We are currently working on a variety of projects ranging from large scale refurbishments to one off professional services and TDD Instructions.
The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate proficiency in a number of different disciplines throughout the role, some of your duties will include: -
- Project Management of refurbishment schemes
- Design and Contract Administration
- Building Surveys
- Party Wall Duties
The post provides an excellent opportunity to the successful candidate to develop their existing experience, knowledge and skill base while being part of and contributing to an expanding local Team
Qualifications and Experience
- You will have completed or are completing a RICS accredited degree in Building Surveying.
- You must be dynamic and enthusiastic with good interpersonal and business development skills, with broad experience in professional and project work including good technical knowledge.
- We are looking for a self-starter with drive, enthusiasm, commitment to delivering a quality service and the ambition to succeed and progress within the business.
- Ideally, you will have experience working as a Building Surveying – gained either via placement or from post graduate employment. This is not essential however.
As a Graduate Building Surveyor at Gleeds you will be enrolled in our professional skills programme to provide you with the essential knowledge and technical skills to be a first-class building surveyor, enabling to you learn while you work and support your journey to professional body chartership. Our Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) program will move you from degree status to becoming a Chartered Member of RICS.
Our national Training Academy will provide you with professional training courses, as well as learning with your peers on residential courses, you’ll also benefit from e-learning with our online academy, as well as a comprehensive Continual Professional Development (CPD) program.Apply online