Date posted: 03 June 2019
Closing date: 27 June 2019
Job post based at: Gleeds
Gleeds is a world class management and construction consultancy with over 130 years` experience in the building and construction industry and currently employs over 1800 people in 71 offices across 6 continents - making us one of the world`s leading management and construction consultants.
With the background, resources and financial strength to undertake complex, multi-national contracts, Gleeds has a global reach and wealth of experience that is difficult to match.
Gleeds` vision is to create a business that attracts the very best clients, projects and people in the industry. We are committed to minimizing any adverse impact on the environment and believe in creating a sustainable future for all.
We are now seeking a Director level Senior Scheduler to develop our scheduling services, develop new business, mange/mentor/develop other schedulers and provide scheduling support for large, complex industrial and transportation related projects. The role is based in the Gleeds Atlanta office, but some travel will be required.
Our competitive compensation and benefits package include an annual performance bonus, medical, dental, and 401K plus employer match.
Candidates are required to have experience in the following areas;
- Creation of Work Breakdown Structures.
- Develop schedules around project WBS
- Understand and incorporate logic into the schedule
- Define the critical path
- Incorporate resources and budgets into the schedule
- Schedule Baseline management
- Develop milestone reporting schedule
- Undertake monthly progress updates.
- Review % complete against the weighted milestones and rules of credit.
- Validate progress on sub-contractors schedules
- Reforecast completion dates
- Forecast future resource requirements
- Develop and publish look ahead reports
- Earned Value Management
- Support cash flow forecasting with schedule reports and forecast completion dates
- Incorporate agreed change orders into the schedule
- Distribution of schedule data.
BA/BS in Construction Management, Quantity Surveying, or related Engineering Field or equivalent industry experience.
Ten (10) + years project scheduling experience
Proficient in Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project
Thoroughly understands and utilizes Information Technology in the performance of their work including Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
Candidates must have current US work authorization to work for any US employer without needed sponsorship now or at any time in the future.