As part of an ongoing series of events around disruption claims within the construction and engineering industry, we are excited to be partnering with the law firm Freeths yet again to deliver valuable insight around contracts, disruption and productivity impacts to projects in the current pandemic.
Join our technical and legal experts in this free webinar to gain greater knowledge about what makes a successful disruption claim and how entitlement and quantum can be defended or pursued with equitable levels of time and cost recovery.
Our history of more than 135 years within the built environment allows us to navigate the most complex disputes within property, construction and engineering. Our strategic alliance with Freeths provides an even stronger standpoint, as we enter the unchartered landscape of what comes next.
Your key takeaways:
- What contributes to the success or failure of a disruption claim
- Common red flags and opportunities to watch out for
- How future contracts might be improved to address pandemics
Date: Tuesday 23 March 2021
Time: 07:00 EST | 11:00 GMT | 14:00 AST | 16:30 IST
Our expert panel has substantial experience in construction law and complex projects:
- Chair - Christopher Soffe, Vice Chairman, Gleeds Americas
- Speaker - Alex Johnson, Partner, Construction and Engineering at Freeths LLP
- Speaker – Craig Beeson SME, Director, Gleeds Gulf