We’re delighted to announce that Gleeds will be showcasing our expertise in delivering climate action as part of the UK Presidency Pavilion at COP26 in Glasgow between 1-12 November 2021.
For nearly 30 years, the United Nations has convened almost every country on the planet for global climate summits known as COPs. In that time, climate change has gone from being a fringe issue to a global priority.
COP26 represents an opportunity for the construction industry to share lessons about how we can not only construct buildings, but a lasting legacy that changes people's lives in the face of climate change.
Our experts will be on the ground during the event, engaging with delegates who share our commitment to accelerating sustainability efforts and scaling up impact.
If you want to make sustainability a fundamental part of your success, we’d love to hear from you and share a glimpse into the work we’re already doing.
Our attendees include:
- Richard Steer – Gleeds Chairman
- Graham Harle – Chief Executive Officer
- Douglas McCormick – Group Executive Director
- Michelle Regent – Global Head of ESG
- Dean Purvis – Global Head of Infrastructure
- Jon Enever – Chief Client Officer
- Neil Kay – Chief Finance Officer
- Louise Ellis, Chief People Officer
- Alan Dickson – Senior Director, Cost Management
- Scott Ewing – Regional Director, Cost Management, Scotland
- Craig Scott – Associate Director, Cost Management
- Sam West – Quantity Surveyor
- Laura Banks – Associate Director, Cost Management
- Simon Metcalfe – Executive Quantity Surveyor
We look forward to hearing from you!