Please read the Terms carefully before using the Websites. By using the Websites you are indicating your acceptance of these Terms. We may change the Terms at any time by putting amended Terms on the Websites. If you do not accept these Terms please do not use the Websites.
The Terms applicable to online job applications which can be made via gleeds.com, are located below under the section “Job applications via Gleeds.com”.
The Websites are operated by Gleeds Corporate Services, Ltd. ("we" or "us"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 03547158 and have our registered office at 95 New Cavendish Street, London W1W 6XF. Our main trading address is at 95 New Cavendish Street, London W1W 6XF. Our VAT number is 03547158 and we are a limited company.
Accessing the Websites
We do not guarantee that access to and use of the Websites will be uninterrupted or error-free and we will not be liable if for any reason the Websites are unavailable at any time or for any period. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Websites without notice. From time to time, we may suspend or restrict access to the Websites in order to carry out repairs, maintenance or to introduce new facilities.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Websites. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Websites through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and that they comply with them.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
The Websites must not be used in a derogatory manner or in any manner which may adversely affect our business or reputation.
You may use the Websites only for lawful purposes.
You may not use the Websites:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with these Terms;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Websites; or
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Websites, any equipment or network on which the Websites are stored, any software used in the provision of the Websites or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Hacking and Offences
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Websites, the server on which the Websites are stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Websites. You must not attack our Websites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Websites will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Websites or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee, as the case may be, of all intellectual property rights in the Websites. This includes, without limitation, database rights, rights in designs, rights in know-how, patents and rights in inventions, whether registered or unregistered.
The information and images contained on the Websites are our property or the property of our licensors and are protected by copyright laws. All software used on the Websites is our property or the property of our software suppliers and is protected by copyright laws. The content of the Websites may not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without our prior written permission.
You acknowledge and accept that your use of the Websites does not confer any title or right of ownership to the Websites or the underlying software or databases, or any part of the Websites, nor any intellectual property rights to or with regard to the Websites, underlying software or databases.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on the Websites must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials of the Websites for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If you print off, copy or download any part of the Websites in breach of these Terms, your right to use the Websites will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Reliance on Information Posted
Commentary and other materials posted on the Websites are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Websites or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Changes to the Websites
We aim to update the Websites regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Websites or close the Websites indefinitely. Any of the material on the Websites may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Job applications via Gleeds.com
From time to time, the Websites will advertise employment opportunities within Gleeds. You may apply to us for consideration in respect of any one or more of these employment opportunities by post or email, by submitting your curriculum vitae, or online, by submitting your curriculum vitae and a cover letter within the Applications page on Gleeds.com. Please note that by submitting an application (either by post, email or online) you are indicating your acceptance to the following:
- The information provided in respect of an employment opportunity is not necessarily accurate and you can verify the accuracy of any information provided by contacting us directly;
- Information such as closing dates and interview dates may change at our discretion. These changes may not be reflected on the Websites;
- Submitting an application for an employment opportunity should not be construed as implying a guarantee of success, shortlisting or interview. Each application is judged on merit according to the job specification and the details submitted on your application. Each online application is subject to consideration along with emailed and traditional paper-based posted applications of other applicants. All applications are considered equally whether submitted online, emailed or posted to us;
- All applications (whether submitted by post, email or online) are subject to equal opportunities monitoring and legislation. Find here our Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy;
- All applicants (whether submitting an application by post, email or online) are requested to complete our Diversity and Equal Opportunities monitoring form. If submitting an application via email or post, you can find a downloadable version of the form on the right hand side of this webpage;
- Personal accounts provide a profile space where you can keep track of your applications activity with Gleeds. The upkeep of this profile space is solely your responsibility as is the safekeeping of the access password you will designate at the point of creating the account. The system provides the means to reset your password; however, Gleeds has no means of accessing that personal account/profile and cannot assist with the recovery of any information;
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have fully completed the application. It is also your responsibility to ensure that you have read any guidelines for completing an application form that may be provided before submitting the form for consideration. You should ensure that you have read and understood the employment opportunity advertisement before submitting an application. It is your responsibility to ensure that your application describes how you meet the criteria advertised for the employment opportunity;
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide on your application is true, complete and accurate;
- If you give wrong information or leave out important information you can be dismissed if you take up the job;
- You may be asked to provide formal identification and evidence of qualifications if required;
- By submitting an application you agree to us making any necessary enquiries during the selection and recruitment process;
- By submitting an application for a job you understand that you must have satisfactory references;
- By submitting an application you understand that you will be required to disclose any unspent convictions prior to any appointment.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY
Except as set out below, we do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of the Websites including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of anticipated revenues, loss of business opportunities, loss of goodwill, loss of data or damage to reputation. Nothing in these Terms shall operate to limit or exclude our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- for fraud (including, but not limited to, fraudulent misrepresentation);
- we do not warrant that the information on the Websites is accurate or complete and are not responsible for checking that information is accurate or complete;
- mention of third party products, services, companies and websites on the Websites is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation;
- the Websites may contain links to websites run by other organisations. While every effort is made to check the content and accuracy of the websites we link to, we take no responsibility for information contained on websites maintained by other organisations or for action taken as a result of information contained on websites maintained by other organisations;
You may not frame the Websites without our prior written permission.
If any provision in these Terms is declared void or unenforceable by any court or other body of competent jurisdiction, or is otherwise rendered so by any applicable law, such provision shall to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability be deemed severable and all other provisions of these Terms not affected by such invalidity or unenforceability shall remain in full force and effect.
No delay or failure by us in enforcing any provision in these Terms shall be deemed to be a waiver or create a precedent or in any way prejudice our rights under these Terms.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute arising under these Terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Corporate Communications Department
95 New Cavendish Street