Currently showing content for United States
Our service offering in the US
The Gleeds project controls service integrates our skills in cost management, schedule control and risk management to provide an independent service that monitors, evaluates, analyzes and measures project performance to influence the successful outcome of your project, and to support program and portfolio management.
The complexity of the projects, team experience, organizational maturity, project objectives and other factors will determine the appropriate controls required. Our involvement could be limited to a specialist resource deployed into your organization, through to the development and operation of a fully staffed Project Management Office (PMO).
The Range of Services can include:
- Development of project strategy
- Development of processes and procedures
- Development and management of a “gated” project approvals process
- Program and portfolio management
- Development of project briefs
- Value engineering
- Cost engineering and cost control
- Risk management (cost and schedule), including developing risk registers and analysis
- Risk mitigation strategies and workshop facilitation
- Earned Value Management
- Change management
- Development of Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Document control and management, including the development of web-based solutions
- Project or process audits
- Project health checks and forensic analysis
- Learning From Experience (LFE) control and management
To support the delivery of our project controls service we have developed a number of specialist tools, including software for project collaboration, risk management and cost engineering which we use alongside industry recognized tools to ensure we provide a best in class service for our clients.